The Rome Notch Snowboard was born and bred to slay the most epic powder lines everywhere from your home resort to AK heli trips. The directional shape, super-floaty pow-specific profile, and snappy flex hook up a responsive ride with tons of planing power to keep you on top of the goods with less back-leg burn at the end of the day.
- Pow S-Rocker naturally lifts your nose when weighted for insane float in the deepest powder, with plenty of edge grip for handling windblown or crusty snow
- StraightTriax30 laminate for a responsive yet playful feel, with Carbon V Powerbars for extra ollie/nollie power off cliffs and cornices
- Kevlar V PressurePop Tech transfers energy to your contact points for super-snappy response
- Kevlar Impact Plates reinforce the high-stress area under your bindings for a durable, chatter-free ride without extra weight
- AirPop Core Matrix for durability, pop, and serious weight savings
- Directional shape for tons of float and effortless turn initiation
- SinterSpeed base absorbs a ton of wax to keep you ripping through low-angle terrain
Share your thoughts
Great Powder Board
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I don't use this board all that often, but love having it in the quiver. It's definitely a powder board and it's definitely directional, but if you're looking for something to enable you to ride pow all day without beating up your legs, this board floats really well and gives you plenty of speed.