More face shots than a Ron Jeremy film.
- Airpop Core Matrix uses ultralight bamboo for extra pop
- StraightTriax 30 Carbon Laminate blends 30-degree off-axis fibers for more control and finesse
- Impact Plates add strength and absorb huge drops
- Carbon Centerline Stringer Technology utilizes carbon down the centerline to power ollies and nollies without unwanted stiffness
- AC Technology utilizes milled air channels in the core to shave ounces off your ride
- Centerline Tail PowerAmp Mapping rocks bamboo in the tail for more slashing power
- LDC Technology utilizes low-density woods in low-pressure areas to reduce weight
- Mountain Bevel adds power while maintaining enough bevel to eliminate catches
Share your thoughts
2009/2010 Rome Notch
158 09/10 rome notch in 20" freshly fallen heavy pow. people all over the mountain were getting stuck in this snow on this day. The Rome Notch stayed on top
All mountain freeride turning machine
I got the 158. It floats great in the powder, rolls effortlessly from edge to edge (hard to catch an edge on this board)
Good at both short surfy slashy turns or rock solid hard carving turns all depends how you apply the pressure.
It's a High performance board that anyone could enjoy riding. With its tapered tail, setback stance and fast base this board does what it was designed for, go fast, float in the pow and make great turns.
Performs extremely well both in the pow and groomers with solid edge hold.
Love this board!
since its a designated pow board u cant ride it everyday but i got the 168 and in deep pow it makes riding so easy ud swear your wakeboarding. get this board. you wont regret it