Complete the quiver and slash the deepest pow on the planet.
To really complete the quiver and win the powder badge at the next pack meeting, choose the Rome Notch Swallow Tail Snowboard. This powder sleuth has a directional shape and features Rome’s S camber with traditional camber from the front binding to the tail for power and pop, and a reverse-camber profile in the forebody for the kind of float that increases the chance of you quitting your job and moving into a caboose in Telluride. Rome added bamboo inserts for increased pop and powder slashing, so you can actually throw threes without face plants.
- StraightTriax 30 Carbon Laminate blends control with finesse and uses carbon for added pop
- Impact Plates add strength and impact resistance underfoot
- Carbon Centerline Stringer Technology powers ollies and nollies without added torsional stiffness
- AC Technology uses air channels to further reduce weight
- Mountain edge bevel gives you edge-to-edge power with less twitchiness
Share your thoughts
I understand this is a powder board, but...
I understand this is a powder board, but how well will this board handle on groom trails as well, I do a lot of back country and also hit the groom trails
I wouldnt get this board if you do groomers a lot. It will hold up, but its a totally different ride. This deck is primarily used for back country, and has the same design as the Burton Fish. If you are looking for an all around pow to groomers to park and everything inbetween then I would go for (if you want to stay with Rome, I would tho) the Riff, Notch(reg or 1985 for more float in the pow), Agent or the Mod. I live by Rome boards and they have never let me down. I ride a Machine 154w and it takes me everywhere I wanna go without any problems. Hope this helped yo