Specially designed to surf the white stuff.
- Powder S camber puts rocker in the nose and past the front foot and then adds powerful camber all the way to the tail
- Pressure Pop KEVLAR® V technology works to maximize response, drive power to contact points, and add durability while remaining lightweight
- StraightTriax30 laminate blends a stiff flex for holding an edge but is soft enough to ride at slower speeds
- AirPop Core Matrix brings the pop with a tip-to-tail low-density wood and poplar core
- SinterSpeed Base achieves high speeds through superior wax absorption
Share your thoughts
Surf's Up Brah!
Rode this one day in AK this past winter and it was a super easy ride. S-Camber and swallow tail makes this carry & generate speed on a variety of pitches. I'll definitely be making one of these my own this year. One side hill of a gully was particularly memorable as I just rode the thing like a big wave...