Fight evil with evil.
- FreePop Rocker Camber profile flattens out the area under your feet and just past the binding zones, and then rockers up to the tips for supernatural float
- QuickRip sidecut technology uses a special geometry which rides loose and remains playful when going slow, but is also quick and nimble with higher speeds
- Carbon-V stringers boost evil ollies by placing a carbon V from the binding to the contact points
- Pop Core Matrix uses tip-to-tail poplar would that's light, smooth, and responsive
- SinterTrue Base absorbs wax, goes fast, and is durable enough for abuse on the mountain or in the street
Share your thoughts
Love the Postermania!
I come from 25+ yrs of surfing/skating, so bad habits of catching an edge on a normal camber board is common. I purchased this with the idea that it would be more forgiving on the edges at slow speeds and that is just what it does! My Soloman Sanchez will sit and the Postermania will get all of my attention. Love this board!
Is there any difference between this year's...
Is there any difference between this year's and last year's postermania?