Fight evil with evil.
Bloodthirsty undead minions of a scary deer-headed demon lurk behind the trees of the powder-filled forest you happen to be riding in. Thankfully, you have a weapon to combat them—the equally evil Rome Postermania Snowboard, and all of its demon-defying wizardry including FreePop rocker profile and QuickRip sidecut. Magical Carbon-V stringer technology is used to ensure pop when you're popping high-speed ollies (and nollies) over rollers and severed heads. When you've defeated the minions and the overlord himself comes to devour your soul, all this glory sword can pretty much do is use its SinterTrue base to get the hell outta there.
- FreePop Rocker Camber profile flattens out the area under your feet and just past the binding zones, and then rockers up to the tips for supernatural float
- QuickRip sidecut technology uses a special geometry which rides loose and remains playful when going slow, but is also quick and nimble with higher speeds
- Carbon-V stringers boost evil ollies by placing a carbon V from the binding to the contact points
- Pop Core Matrix uses tip-to-tail poplar would that's light, smooth, and responsive
- SinterTrue Base absorbs wax, goes fast, and is durable enough for abuse on the mountain or in the street
Share your thoughts
Love the Postermania!
I come from 25+ yrs of surfing/skating, so bad habits of catching an edge on a normal camber board is common. I purchased this with the idea that it would be more forgiving on the edges at slow speeds and that is just what it does! My Soloman Sanchez will sit and the Postermania will get all of my attention. Love this board!
Is there any difference between this year's...
Is there any difference between this year's and last year's postermania?