Get jib-nasty ‘till the sun goes down.
The Wide Postermania Snowboard eats rails for breakfast and park features for lunch. Rome techies designed this twin eater of urban worlds with Reverse-Free camber and park beveled edges so you can devour any jib or feature in catch-free ecstasy.
- Reverse-Free camber serves up a perfect blend of playfulness and edge control using reverse camber in most of the board with straight camber in the nose and tail
- Straightbiax Carbon laminate uses carbon in the tip and tail to add powerthirst power to your ollies
- Pop Core Matrix uses lightweight wood to create a consistently smooth and powerful flex pattern
- Titanal aluminum Impact Plates built into the binding area increase strength against core damage from nasty ledges, boxes, rails, rocks, and skier skulls
- Park Edge Bevel provides catch-free control for jumps, jibs, and rails without totally sacrificing your edge control to the snow god
Share your thoughts
All around board
Its a bit underrated compared to the other Rome rocker and park boards. It does EVERYTHING, flexs really well, super solid pop and suprisingly well in powder. 155 with this years 390s. Its my first rocker bord and it took me a few runs to get used to. Like most/all rockers, its a bitch wobbly on mad dashes on groomers unless you slightly lean on an edge. All and all, worth the money and I highly recommend it
Hey i'm Jordi, the guy asking for the board down this lines. This board rocks! I've got the last 155 wide in dogfunk and i've been ridng it every week since 2 months ago. This board is a super park board ideal for jumps (big jumps over 40ft too), it's PERFECT on landings (impact plates), and sick for jibbing (choose a smaller size cause i think the 155 is too large for jibbing well but it handles good too). Has a soft buttery flex but not like artifacts, weapons, horrorscopes... just a little stiffer than that but a super playful softness. And it runs very good on groomers and powder of course. No better board at this price.
How flexy is this board? What is it good...
How flexy is this board? What is it good for?
This deck is sick for the park and pow pow. We ride mostly groomed runs as i live in ontario, and it handles anything you throw at it. A little looser than most reverse cam but super playful and suuuuper flexy
pretty flexible, and ride it for ANYTHING.