High-quality construction for Sasquatch-footed freestyle freaks.
- Stay Positive traditional camber profile delivers the best pop, edge control, and high-speed stability of any camber design
- Basalt Impact Plates in high-stress binding zones improve durability and dampening
- Pop Core Matrix tip-to-tail wood core uses a blend of poplar and low-density woods for tons of pop and a smooth flex at minimal weight
- HotRods fiberglass reinforcement rods at the tip and tail add ollie/nollie power without increasing torsional stiffness
- SinterTrue base blends durability and wax absorption for lots of speed with minimal maintenance
Share your thoughts
I absolutely love this board. I'm riding the 161 wide and it's perfect! Loads of pop, seeing as how it's fairly stiff and it's a traditional camber. This board was born to jump! It carves great, butters really well as long as you can find that sweet spot, which takes a little practice because it's stiff, but it's worth it!
will burton freestyle bindings, 2010, fit...
will burton freestyle bindings, 2010, fit this board?
As long as it has the 4 hole base plate, it should...
This snowboard is super fun. super responsive with great torsional flex. There is more to offer within the snowboard then any other for the price. New tech offers great pop with control. My personal favorite.