Time to make the park your love-slave.
- Shift Highbacks provide an all-mountain level of support and response so you can taste a piece of every aspect of the mountain
- Unibody Baseplates use recycled polycarbonate to deliver a consistently smooth flex in a lightweight package
- ConFormist.1 Toe Straps are super low-profile and melt onto your boots for the best fit ever
- PF1. Ankle Straps give you lots of support so you can learn the ways of your edges without blowing up every line
- Adjustable toe ramps along with up to 12 degrees of highback rotation give you the power to find the best possible fit
- Tool-free strap and forward lean adjustments make for quick and easy changes on the hill
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Fell apart uncountable ankle strap fell off hiking, base plate broke, buckle broke. Rome replaced with the base plate not even a new binding?
recommended but ugly
the decorative panels got lost on the first day of use on the mountain (no jumps, no rails). but the functionality is the same - reasonable for the price.
So in the size chart it says S/M : 9 and...
So in the size chart it says S/M : 9 and L/XL: 9plus. Than in the options where you can select your size just says M and L. Am i safe to assume M is S/M and L is L/XL?
most amazing binding ever! cheap and the best i have ever had!
the best bindings i have ever had recommended for all riders
Flaky Beginner Binding
Got this binding for my '10 Rome Crail. Rode just fine for the first 5-10 times out. Then the binding began to fall apart. The rubber parts covering the screws fell off, then the screws holding the straps in slowly loosened and eventually one fell out. More recently, the plastic bits connecting the toe strap simply tore through. I'm not riding this binding hard at all--simply doesn't hold up under normal use.
p.s. Rome SDS was nice enough to send me replacement parts, but I'd rather stay on the mountain than get free replacement parts in the mail...
ive had these for a season and a half and i personally dont like them at all. they were a great beginner binding,however now im in my second season and they are starting to break everywhere. Same screw on backplate has fallen out twice, and just yesterday the plastic high back snapped and broke off the side. Great cheap binding for beginnners, or people who dont go to often. However the durability is terrible.
I totally recommend these
I bought these bindings 2 years ago and nothing has broken. I ride park and am a very aggressive rider. They are super comfortable and I have never had a problem with them unstrapping mid-ride. The paint will chip a little but its hardly noticeable! I would recommend these bindings to everyone. They are reliable, comfortable, and cheap!
ok.. i guess
Second time out, one of the front straps brake, and I'm thinking," oh crap I'm screwed." Luckilt there is a Rome distributor where I live and the replaced the strap for free because they though I bought it from them. Anyways, I find out that the hi-back is broken where it's held in at, and I've only had them for 1 season. Oh, and I really don't ride park, and I'm also not a very aggressive rider...soooo ya they break easily. OH YA! I almost forgot, the pretty paint started peeling off after my first day out.