It may be bare bones, but it's one badass skeleton.
If you need a simple binding that can crush everything from pow to park and won't crap out on you, check out the Rome Shift Snowboard Binding. The Shift highback and Unibody baseplate will stand up to bomb drops and overshot landings, and the SubBase footbed will help protect your heels when doing either of the aforementioned things.
- Shift highback is durable and provides a consistent flex
- Unibody polycarbonate baseplate is lightweight and bomb-proof
- SubBase pad absorbs impact and reduces chatter
- Progressive Flex ankle strap is cushy and has a mid-flex for getting tweaked
- Conformist toe strap is a full-wrap EVA strap that can be worn over the toe or around the front