Skate style above all else.
For the closest feeling to skateboarding you can get on snow, you need to be on the Rome Shiv Snowboard. SkateCore profiling gives the board a thinner profile between the bindings and at the tip and tail so that it's not only more flexible for tweaked presses, but also torsionally softer to mimic the feeling of turning with skateboard trucks—so everything from your turns to your tailslides feel more true to being on a skate.
- No Hang Ups rocker is flat between the inserts with skateboard-like concave rocker at the tip and tail for a playful, catch-free ride that still retains pop and stability
- True twin shape makes it easier to do switch tricks
- Quickrip sidecut features mid-board contact points that give the board a short, playful feel at slow speeds and add grip at high speeds
- Bambooster eco-friendly bamboo rods add pop and response
- SkateCore profiling features a thinner board profile between the inserts and at the tip and tail for flex where you want it, and is thicker underfoot for strength and stiffness where you need it
- TTT core is all-wood for long-lasting snap and continuous flex
- Extruded base absorbs wax well and is easily repaired
Share your thoughts
How does this compare to the rome boneless...
How does this compare to the rome boneless or hammerhead ? I really like the look of this board but can't really find any reviews .
The Shiv is actually a price conscious version of the Shank. Very similar ride to the Shank, but it is a little softer. It is a great priced rail destroyer.
will my avalanche av- 5 bindings fit on...
will my avalanche av- 5 bindings fit on this board? and what size should i get? im 5'8 120lbs
If your bindings have a 4x4 hole pattern then they will fit. Also, they are only offering this board in one size, 152 cm.