A mountain-slaying match made in heaven—or wherever it is that they party for eternity.
Powerful response for the steeps and forgiving flex for the treats are hard things to find in the same snowboard binding. The Rome Targa bindings have both of these and they are the pinnacle of adjustability— a dream come true.
- Targa PF Highbacks feature a dual-layered design that deliver a snappy yet forgiving flex and lots of heelside support
- Yes, I Cant InBase System makes wider stances comfortable with themselves by providing three different options�0 degrees, 2 degrees, and 3.5 degrees
- SubBase V-Pad shock absorbers reduce impacts from hard landings, create a damper ride, and add more side-to-side flex
- PF Adjust Ankle Straps utilize a low-profile shape and more adjustability than you may be able to swallow to ensure an anatomical and comfortable fit�with 9Times Ankle Strap positioning you can dial these in to even more customized amount of ankle support
- ConFormist.4 Toe Straps with Toe Jam are super low-profile, tight-fitting, and extremely grippy
- Adjustable heel and toe ramps along with up to 12 degrees of highback rotation give you the power to find the best possible fit
- Tool-free strap and forward lean adjustments make for quick and easy changes on the hill