All aspects of shred achieved through technology and a love for all things rad.
- Unibody baseplate is a one-piece, even-flexing baseplate made from strong yet tweakable polycarbonate
- ConFormist.1 toe strap is so light you won't know it's there, whether you decide to rock it over the top or around the front of your boot
- United ASYM highback is laterally tilted to maximize power input and is cored out to be lightweight
- ConTour ankle strap allows for unrestricted tweaks while providing the support you need to not roll your ankles
- AutoStrap technology keeps the ankle strap out of the way to get you all locked in before your friends
Share your thoughts
if i get these bindings could i use them...
if i get these bindings could i use them with a burton baseplate?
These only come with a 4x4 disc, but if you contact Rome directly you can get the Universal disc and that will fit the Burton Channel and 3D patterns. You can send them an email at: http://www.romesnowboards.com/syndicate/ask-the-sds/
Great basic Binding
These are a simple yet solid binding from Rome. Designed as a flexible all mountain binding, the United it a great choice to entry level to intermediate riders.
Price was the negotiator...
I bought these purely on the price. I shouldn't expect the great bindings I had imagined in my head but I got a good set for the price. The overall product feel is a little cheap. The ratchets aren't smooth at all. The colour was a little odd, kinda like faded red plastic and not the deep red you see on line images.
A good basic ride, with enough response and give in them. But nothing fantastic.
i have a size 9 foot and im wondering if...
i have a size 9 foot and im wondering if i should get a meduim or a small