Spin, slide, slash, and carve to your own tune.
- PopCore is a lightweight, easy-flexing all-wood core designed to bring out your best, not stop you from progressing
- Centerline carbon strips in the Pop Core add bounce without adding weight
- StraightBiax carbon laminate offers super-light and easy flex that provides firm hold and killer pop
- Mountain Edge bevel designed to provide ideal edge-hold for solid edge hold on all snow conditions
- True twin shape designed for park and mountain freestyle whether your ride switch already or you're working toward it
Share your thoughts
I demo'd my friends 2007 Rome Vinyl a few months ago and after one run I was in love. I tried going back to my old board, but there was no comparison. I found myself up at night thinking about the Vinyl. This board ruined all other decks for me. I bought the 2010/11 152 about a month ago and I have never been happier with my board. I will ride this deck into the ground.
I have the 2007 model of this board and it's still killing it like the first day I rode on it. It's perfect for pow when you have a longer length. I ride the 149 and it's so good for floating on pow and doing some gnarly charging turns. It's good on jumps but definitely not for jib in the park :)
Quite possibly the best women's board out there! I am an intermediate rider and I demoed this yesterday. Great board. Soft yet responsive, great in trees, pipe and just playing around. Instantly felt crisp carves and smooth transitions. By my second run I declared that I was ready to buy one, by my third I was professing my love to it.
146 Base Color
The board on Rome's site indicates that...
The board on Rome's site indicates that it is an 'almost twin' board, so is it a true twin as dogfunk says or as Rome says?
Almost by Rome, I have last years version and it is pretty much the same!
Its not exactly a 'tru twin' deck. Its slightly wider at the nose to give better float in pow lines and trees. BUT you really wouldnt notice the difference. To the naked eye, you woud say its a true twin. I bought my lil sister this deck last season and she loves it. No problems riding switch at all. She takes it from park to pow to whatever she wants. Great deck made by a GREAT company. Hope this helps :)