Earning your turns has never been sweeter.
- Powder S Camber features a large camber zone that transitions to a rockered nose just before the front inserts, for a powerful, controllable ride that still floats like a dream
- AirPop Core Matrix uses Rome's highest-end wood and lamination process for super low weight with tons of snap
- SinterSpeed base absorbs tons of wax to keep you cruising through flat run-outs
- PressurePop Kevlar V panels increase durability and energy transfer to edges
- Carbon V PowerBars ramp up torsional control and ollie power
Share your thoughts
Everyone aboard the Splitboard Train!
All companies aboard?! WOW! The sport is growing and the market is exploding! Don't forget if you pick this up you will need the Voile "Universal Splitboard Interface" kit in order to be ride ready (BC.com # VOL0075)...