Pull in, smack the lip, and get spit right out of 'em with the Rome Whiteroom Splitboard.
With the Rome Whiteroom Splitboard, chances are the same people you pass post-holing on the way up are same people you will lap again and again on your way down, slashing, floating, and grinning the entire time.
- Powder S camber floats powder with rocker starting at the nose and continuing to the waist before it transitions into positive camber through the tail
- Pressure Pop KEVLAR® V provide king-of-the-mountain carbonized pop in powder delivered from under the bindings directly to your contact points
- Carbon V Powerbars are lightweight bands of pre-formed carbon that generate energy from the core to the contact points
- KEVLAR® Impact Plates reinforce the board's most vulnerable area directly under the bindings, greatly reducing compression and stress on your binding's base plate
- AirPop Core Matrix is Rome's lightest core because of its articulate lay-up and blends of smooth poplar and five zonal regions of low-density wood; the end result is an overall lively flex with hints of forgiveness throughout
- StraightTriax 30 fiberglass laminate lays 30-degree off-axis fiber strands over the core for a response that has extra snap at high speeds but can hold a press when cruising at mellow speeds
- SinterSpeed base maintains maximum speed for bombing bowls and cruising past your friends on the flats by means of an ultra-porous, wax-absorbing, and super-durable compound
- Whiteroom Split Snowboard comes pre-split, pre-drilled, and ready to take you to the most pristine lines; all you need is a universal splitboard hardware kit, bindings, and skins
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is a Great board, but unfortunately I ordered the wrong size and it wasn't compatible with my bindings. Nice design and lives up to the surfer style for powder boards. Wish it were offered in more sizes, but that's not major (when picking a size, always choose the larger size for a powder board). FYI, the Voile chinese hooks are NOT compatible with Karakoram bindings!