Rossignol delivers serious performance to the masses with the Cobra Snowboard Binding. The Cobra is a mid-stiff all-mountain binding built to dominate from the backcountry to the park. 2.5-degree canted baseplates, strategically-placed triple-density EVA cushions, and Rossignol's exclusive Extruded Heelcup Technology come together seamlessly for a ride that's responsive, powerful, and comfortable.
- 3D asymmetrical highback mirrors the canted footbed for consistent boot-to-binding contact, and wraps around the back of your boot for instant power transmission and stability
- 2.5-degree canted baseplates compensate for the wider stance that most riders are using today for greater comfort, less fatigue, and to increase nose and tail pressure when ollie-ing and buttering
- Angled toe ramps provide more power and control by giving the board a more responsive feel
- EVA medial, toe, and heel cushions are all different, strategic hardnesses for maximum responsiveness and reduced fatigue
- Extruded Heelcup Technology makes the binding 50% more responsive and 20% lighter while providing infinite sizing and centering options
- Tallboy fitted strap feature higher-density foam around the edges of the strap for better power and response, and softer foam in the middle for flex and comfort
- Asymlight asymmetrical buckles are lightweight, durable, and quick