The Rossignol Men's Cuda Snowboard Binding is an aggressive combination of stiffness and light weight designed to deliver serious power to your edges in any terrain on the mountain. Rossignol's exclusive HCX-33 baseplates incorporate three separate EVA cushions, each with a different hardness, for maximum response while absorbing shock and vibration to reduce fatigue.
- 3D Contour Light highback is lightweight and provide enough stiffness for powerful turns on hardpack and enough flex for the terrain park
- Heel Grip rubber diecut inlay in the bottom of the highback's EVA pad keeps your boot from shifting, improving response
- 3-degree canted baseplates compensate for the wider stance that most riders are using today for greater comfort, less fatigue, and to increase nose and tail pressure when ollie-ing and buttering
- Angled toe ramps provide more power and control by giving the board a more responsive feel
- Magnebed S3R footbed features gel pads under your foot's three receptor points to maximize shock absorption and also sending instant feedback for great board feel
- Rubber heelcup inlay in the highback eliminates heel-lift
- Asymlight asymmetrical buckles are lightweight, durable, and quick
Share your thoughts
Great binding. Great value.
I cannot stress enough how comfortable these bindings are, especially for being an all mountain style binding. The footbed is amazingly soft which dampens vibrations and also saves your feet when you take it a little too deep in the park. All that said the Cuda is still very responsive, transferring power from edge to edge like a dream. I've ridden the Burton Co2, flux tt30 and union force in the last few years and this is my favorite of the 4.