Letting big guys go big.
To ride sketchy big-mountain lines, you need to show no fear but give it all due respect by bringing a board that's up for the job, one like the Rossignol Experience Magtek Wide Snowboard. It's ready to allow big, heavy riders with big feet to push some boundaries, offering a stiff directional flex, the Amptek profile to surf deep stuff with just the right balance of float and control, and Magne-Traction to keep your edges locked on when you need them the most.
- Amptek All-Mountain profile features camber between the feet and rocker at the tip and tail for flotation and playfulness combined with pop and tons of edge control
- Magne-Traction 7M edges dig in to grip hardpack and ice for unparalleled edge power and control
- THCore is lightweight and ultra-durable so you don't lose all your pop halfway through the season
- CBF2 is basalt laminated along the edges of the core for excellent stability and tons of pop
- As stiff as it gets under the back foot and waist for vice-grip control and stability; slightly less stiff under the front foot for smoother turns
- Sintered UHMW 7500 base is super-fast and durable
Share your thoughts
The Experience board with Rossignol Cobra Series bindings. This is a different design than the one pictured.
Awesome Powder Board
The Magtek technology is incredible for powder days. Great control and stability, I have the 164cm. Extra wide.