Do the whole mountain Justice.
- Magne-Traction edge offers multiple points of contact with the snow for excellent control as well as improved edge pressure and grip
- Directional twin shape facilitates switch takeoffs and landings, but still provides power out of high-speed turns
- Wood C/K core features carbon- and KEVLAR®-reinforced wood for extra punch and durability
- Sintered 4400 base combines the speed and durability of a sintered base with the easy maintenance of softer bases
- Moderately stiff flex for peak-to-park versatility
Share your thoughts
hi, if i am 5'1" and about 105lb and a...
hi, if i am 5'1" and about 105lb and a progressing beginner/intermediate rider, will the 145cm rossignol justice be too long and stiff of a board for me?
I wouldn't think so. My friend actually moved in with me for the winter here in Utah and had never ridden before. This was her first board with some matching bindings and she was cruising down The Canyons by the end of the season. It was a bit wide but she has bigger feet but as long as the board is a good length and your within the weight range it will be an awesome entry level board.