It's not partial, it will ride anywhere.
Lay down the law all over the mountain riding the Rossignol Women's Justice Amptek Snowboard. Whether you'd rather be claiming first tracks off the ridge or punishing boxes and rails in the park, the Amptek All-Mountain hybrid profile is ready to acquiesce to your every whim.
- Amptek All-Mountain profile features regular camber between the inserts and rocker from inserts to the tip and tail for a fun, friendly ride on and off piste
- Magne Traction edges grip hard trails and icy patches like nothing else, period
- Medium overall flex breaks down into softer tips for playfulness and a stiffer waist for control and power
- Carbon and KEVLAR® added to the wood core add stability and pop to hold at high speeds and help you ollie over the broken kids littering the park
- High-density Sintered 4400 base is durable and fast
Share your thoughts
Great Board for the Price
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Pretty flexible, but not choppy at high speeds. Bought this board for my AK trip last year. Despite my first time in deep Pow, and riding a 149, it schralped quite well. Also performed well in the tight woods and bulletproof snow found in the ADKs. Overall, a great board for the buck.
BTW - There is no Magne Traction, and it is not a true twin. It is setback.
Your description seems to be off. I don't...
Your description seems to be off. I don't think this board has magne Traction.
Also, it says its a true twin but then says it has a 0.4 in setback.