Charging hard pack or prime-time powder floating.
- Amptek All-Mountain profile is 40% camber (starts directly underfoot) with 60% rocker in the tips for float
- Magne-Traction sidecut adds five extra points of contact for insane traction
- Carbon-KEVLAR® additives add torsional punch and vertical pop without adding weight
- Twinwood 3 wood core provides an even, medium-stiff flex (6/10 on Rossignol's scale) that is responsive enough to charge but forgiving where it needs to be
- Sintered 4400 base is highly porous for absorbing and holding wax and boasts a high level of durability
- Intended for intermediate to advanced skill levels for progressive freeriding
Share your thoughts
Holy S#*t this board RIPS! The photo is from opening day at Snowbird (Nov 18, 2011) Hard pack man-made groomers and sketchy off-piste conditions due to a shallow snowpack made riding Gad Valley for the first chairs of the season "technical"... to say the least. Magtek destroyed the icy hard-park, Amptek profile kept me on top of the rocks, sticks and willows in the stashes of fresh snow off-trail AND the flex pattern of this board made jibbing, spinning and jumping as fun as it gets on a directional snowboard. This thing is "swiss army knife" of shred. ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT TO RIDE THIS STICK IN DEEP, UTAH POW!!!