Good Wood for a good time.
Rossignol's All-Mountain Amptek technology—as well as its all-around awesomeness—earned the Taipan Snowboard Good Wood kudos from Transworld Snowboarding. This hybrid camber design gives you killer pop and edge control thanks to 1.5mm camber between the bindings, while a rocker rise at the tip and tail ensures smoother landings and turns, better float in powder, and easier presses.
- Firmer directional flex between the feet delivers stability at high speed
- Twin shape makes landing switch easier
- Deep Progressive sidecut is centered and short between the feet and longer towards the nose for instant response and a consistent feel when riding switch
- 6420 core features cross-weave fiberglass wrapped around a vertically laminated wood core that gives you durability and performance without breaking the bank
- High-density stone-finished sintered base is fast and durable
Share your thoughts
Just purchased this board. Do I need to...
Just purchased this board. Do I need to get it detuned?
This board rocks! Love the float. Bring on the pow pow!
this board is dope! used to be a huge park rat, but I have now found a love for fresh pow and some trail cruisin'. this board does it all holds a sick nose press on a box and rides smooth on fresh pow like you are surfing Oahu's North Shore! I give this board 5 steezy stars no questions asked!