Long, lean, and ever so chic.
The Roxy Women's Andie Jacket is a fashionable way to stay dry and warm out on the mountain. Its waterproof fabric and DWR (durable water repellent) finish keep you dry, while 3M Thinsulate insulation offers warmth with minimal bulk at variable weights across the body, sleeves, and hood for optimal comfort. Thinsulate insulation provides maximum consistent warmth for its weight, even in damp or wet conditions (unlike down), and is highly breathable so you stay comfortable as well as warm.
The jacket's long, slim fit provides added coverage down to your thighs and helps keep snow out if you're out in deep powder. You can snap down the powder skirt to keep snow completely sealed out at the waist, while soft jersey-knit wrist gaiters with thumb loops create a seamless interface with your gloves to keep snow out at the cuffs. If the temperature warms or you start working up a heat during an intense run, you can unzip the mesh-lined underarm vents to let some fresh air—but not snow—in. To round things out, the jacket has internal pockets for your goggles and your MP3 player or phone, a stylish zippered chest pocket, front flap pockets for storing small essentials, and hand pockets for warming your hands while you're riding the lift or hanging around in the parking lot. Roxy understands what you need when you're out on the hill, while making sure that fashion stays equally in the forefront, so you can be as stylish as you are comfortable.
- Polyester face fabric with DWR finish and waterproof QuikTech 10,000 membrane
- Contrast taffeta lining and satin print hood lining for solid colors
- 3M Thinsulate insulation (100g body/80g sleeves/40g hood)
- Long slim fit
- Helmet-compatible, adjustable hood
- Storm flap with metal snaps
- Snap away stretch powder skirt
- Jersey knit thumb loop gaiters
- Mesh-lined zippered underarm vents
- Multiple external and internal pockets