Sunny day park laps and snowy night bar cruising.
Get the most out of your jacket with the Roxy Bumblebee Women's Vest/Softshell Jacket. This fun, innovative jacket combines the soft, stretchy comfort of a softshell with the core warmth of a puffy vest. Hit the park early with your friends, then meet up later for drinks on the town without having to worry about choosing a different coat for the evening.
- Nylon vest fabric and softshell jacket fabric are DWR-treated to repel water
- Taffeta lining in the body and bonded fleece backer in the softshell components add a comfortable feel
- Long Slim fit is tailored to a woman's figure with extra length for additional coverage
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Hood is adjustable to stay on your head when you want it to
- Adjustable cuffs so your gloves fit underneath
- Two hand pockets and an internal media pocket store essentials
Share your thoughts
Can the vest be separated from the...
Can the vest be separated from the jacket?
They cannot be separated, it is one jacket.
Examination of pictures and descriptions provided both by BC and other websites purveying this particular garment do not seem to mention nor reveal anything about the vest itself being detachable. I believe that it is there for a "chic" look, but from all the pictures I have found of it showing both an interior and exterior, it would appear that the vest and jacket are sewn together. Hope this helps.
The cutest and most comfortably functional spring jacket I've ever had! So lightweight, especially in the softshell sleeves, allowing breathability when I'm hiking the park, but the down vest keeps me warm when those spring shower roll through! The only thing I wish it was was armpit vents.