Stylishly rugged and comfortable in winter-like conditions.
- Mudguards and DWR-coated faux suede uppers help shield the Canoes from snowy, wet weather
- Soft cotton laces, flannel shafts, metal eyelets, and faux leather logo patches add a stylishly rugged touch
- Footbed linings and faux fur upper offer comfort and warmth on chilly early morning walks to the coffee shop
- Padded insoles provide comfort, support, and light cushioning for all day wear
- Flexible TPR bottom units move with your feet for a comfortable stride
Share your thoughts
Rockin' my Roxy's
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love this boots! Not only are they adorable, they're also super comfy. The faux sheep skin lining is super soft and surprisingly warm. I normally wear a size 7 in shoes but with these, as well as other Roxy shoes I've owned, I take a 6.5.
The lower part is water -resistant but only slightly so. These boots are definitely more for looks than performance but they are absolutely fantastic if you don't hold them to too high of standards.