All around ease for all-mountain days.
The Roxy Women's Canyon Pant throws down with a sleek, slender look that will keep you from looking like an baggy marshmallow on a snowboard. This pant is great for resort days, and it can take you from the park to the side country without breaking a sweat.
- Flexible shell fabric gives you room to get low when you're feeling aggressive
- DWR repels moisture to keep you dry in when a fresh flurry comes in
- Taffeta lining is easy to slide on over your baselayer
- Slim fit is streamlined and sleek
- Mesh vents bring in fresh air so you don't overheat
- Ankle zips tighten down over your boots
- Adjustable waistband offers a custom fit
- PU-treated gaiters prevent snow from flying up your pants or working its way into your boots; includes boot lace hook
- Loop and snap attachments make your pants and your jacket work as a team
- Cuff saver cinch system holds your hems out of puddles and abrasive ground cover
Share your thoughts
Comfy Snow Pant!
I wore these the first time a couple weekends ago and i love these pants! Kept me warm in the snow and a great fit for movement on the snowboard! Fits great over the boots too! Hoping these last a while!
great fit, great look!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I LOVE my Roxy Canyon pants. Other pants I've used in the past either rip on the bottom or lose their waterproofing after 10 days in the snow. I wore these pants for more than 40 days of riding and they are still in great condition! I get so many compliments on the fit over the season!
one of my favorite snow pants, stretchy material, awesome fleecy lining, super comfortable. fashion meets function :) I'm 5'5" about 125lbs and I bought a Medium, they fit great and I can still layer a little bit underneath if it gets cold enough.