The Roxy Women's Chamonix Jacket may feel wonderfully soft, and it boast a number of stylish touches and a slim silhouette, but make no mistake―it offers serious protection on the mountain. A Gore-Tex membrane endows this steel magnolia with waterproof breathable protection from the worst Mother Nature cares to dish out, while lightweight insulation brings the warmth.
- Fully taped seams and waterproof zippers keep you dry in stormy weather
- Storm hood zips off when the sun comes out and features lush removable ruff of faux fur
- Mesh-lined underarm zips allow cooling air to enter after you’ve worked up a sweat carving turns
- Zip-off, stretchy powder skirt, Lycra hand gaiters, and adjustable cuffs keep drafts and stray snow where they belong
- Recco reflector built in for emergency situations
Share your thoughts
I am trying to figure out side would...
I am trying to figure out side would be best for me in this jacket. I have done my measurements as per the guidelines provided and would think M. However there is no measurement provided for length of torso, and I am 6 foot tall so not sure if the M will be long enough?
thanks for your help