Next, she’ll want to borrow your board.
- Adjustable toe ramp accommodates longer boots
- Shock-absorbing EVA footbed pad cushions your ride
- Toe strap molds to the top of your boot, helping lock your boot in place
- Tool-free adjustment makes for easy on-hill tweaking
- Mount on Roxy Sugar or Inspire snowboard for a sweet-looking ride
Share your thoughts
what size should i choose the binding s/m...
what size should i choose the binding s/m or m/l about 7.5 boots size?
which one is the better?
I would say go for the M/L just to have that little bit more adjustability. Your boots are pretty much on the rim of both sizes, but im thinking that the S/M would be better suited for a person with a boot a little smaller than yours. With the M/L binder, it will allow you to adjust them as you need. And if your feet even grow, you have the option of making them bigger. Rather than being stuck paying $100 for a binder that just dosnt fit properly, now you have the option of adjusting them as you go. Sometimes I like to ride my bindings a little loser in the park, and with a binder that JUST hold your boot in, you wont have that option. Hope this helps :)
Thank you so much!! :D