The stylish Roxy Women’s Cortina Jacket prepares you for the bitter cold with its mixed down fill, so you can stay out and shred the hill longer instead of constantly running back and forth to the warming shack.
- Water-resistant fabric and critically taped seams help keep you dry when your guy knocks snow off of a tree branch on you
- Mixed-down insulation keeps you snuggly warm on single-digit days
- A slim fit offers a more feminine and flattering look
- Mesh-lined underarm vents cool you off if you start to heat up when you hike the pipe
- Powder skirt and monkey thumbs block out snow in a sudden tumble
Share your thoughts
Love the look, not the puff!
I ordered this jacket in the stone grey and absolutely loved the look of it. Unfortunately the insulation is too puffy for me to snowboard in. I felt like the kid in Christmas Story when I tried it on. It hurt to return it though, it looks great!