Hot pants for the hill that offer stretchy, waterproof comfort.
Show off your legs in stretchy, waterproof comfort with the Roxy Women's Creek Softshell Pant. This hot pant for the hill is made like a good pair of skinny jeans, offering a flattering fit, but with plenty of stretch for you to move with ease while you're shredding or sliding rails and boxes. It offers 10K waterproof protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep you dry, while fleece lining at the knees and waist add extra warmth in just the right places if the conditions you're riding in don't call for the added bulk of insulation.
If you're out in deep powder, boot gaiters keep snow out at your cuffs, and you can create a seal at the waist by attaching a compatible Roxy jacket to loops at the top of the pants. Once you're off the mountain and heading back to your car through the parking lot, you can snap your cuffs up so you don't scuff them, and when it's time to take off your boots, zippered gussets allow you to expand the cuffs for easy boot removal. The Creek pant makes things easy, so the hardest part will be choosing an appropriately stylish jacket to wear on top.
- Polyester and spandex with fleece lining at waist and knees
- Skinny fit
- Belt-loop waist with snap closure
- Jacket-to-pant attachment loop
- PU taffeta boot gaiters with stretch panel and lace hooks
- Zippered gussets at cuffs and hem lift system
- Hand pockets, back pockets (1 zippered), and O-ring ticket holder