A long, slim cut with waterproof breathable Gore-Tex shell fabric and a plethora of stormproof features.
When blustery winds blow ankle-deep snowdrifts across the highway on your drive to the resort, you're more than happy you have the Roxy Women's Dazed Down Jacket. A waterproof breathable Gore-Tex 2-layer ripstop shell fabric, fully taped seams, and YKK Aquaguard zippers protect you from wet snowflakes, waist-deep snow, and freezing rain while you rip down the slopes on your board or skis. Plus with its 120g downfill insulation and soft-touch downproof taffeta fabric, the Dazed Down keeps you plenty warm and cozy on chilly gondola rides and long lift lines.
- Gore-Tex 2-layer ripstop shell fabric, fully taped seams, and YKK Aquaguard zippers
- Soft-touch downproof taffeta
- 120g downfill insulation (80% white duck, 20% feather)
- Long, slim fit
- Removable PU taffeta powder skirt with Lycra stretch panel
- Helmet-compatible, two-way adjustable, fixed drop-down hood
- Hidden neck gaiter
- Soft fleece chin guard
- Jersey knit thumb gaiters
- Two zippered hand pockets, one chest audio pocket, and one sleeve pass pocket