Make playing hooky on powder days worth it.
If you got into trouble at school for playing hooky on one too many fresh powder days, at least the Roxy Women's Detention Pant made it worth it. This waterproof, breathable snow pant keeps your lower half dry and comfortable so you can enjoy extended days when the powder's fresh and deep. A number of features work together to keep the powder out of your pants: adjustable tabs at the waist allow you to customize a secure fit, a waist gaiter keeps snow out at the waist, and boot gaiters keep snow out at the cuffs. If you have a compatible Roxy jacket, you can attach it to a loop at the waist to create a secure jacket-to-pant interface that also seals snow out. Fleece lining provides added warmth and protection at the waist and knees.
Once you're off the mountain and heading back to your car through the parking lot, you can snap your cuffs up so you don't scuff them up, and when it's time to take off your boots, zippered gussets allow you to expand the cuffs for easy boot removal. Now the hard part is getting back home and explaining to mom and dad why you missed class today ...
- Nylon waxed twill with fleece lining at waist and knees
- Slim fit
- Adjustable belt-loop waist with high back waistband
- Waist gaiter and jacket-to-pant attachment loop
- PU taffeta boot gaiters with stretch panel and lace hooks
- Zippered gussets at cuffs and cuff-saver snap
- Zippered hand pockets, back pockets, and O-ring ticket holder