Unbelievable performance and a contribution to a better world—both feel good.
Torah Bright is certainly passionate about snowboarding. TB is also passionate about enhancing the lives of children worldwide, which is why Roxy contributes a portion of sales of the Roxy Women’s Eminece BTX Limited Edition Snowboard to UNICEF. This limited edition freestyle dominator features the same specs as the regular Eminence BTX model with each model signed personally by Torah herself.
- Banana-traction (BTX) combines reverse camber between the feet and zero camber (flat) under feet for enhanced feel of the board and overall performance
- Magne-Traction (MTX) is a wavy edge design providing superior edge contact and edge hold on all snow conditions
- FG3 core combines soft-flexing aspen with superlight, yet strong palonia wood for consistent flex and explosive pop when you need it
- True twin shape makes riding switch easier than tying your boots
- Lightning fast and wax-loving sintered 9900 base glides on snow and is easy to maintain
- Vectran fiber tops the core for added pop and dampens vibration, which maintains a lively board no matter how much or how hard you ride
- A portion of sales go to the United Nations Children�s Fund (UNICEF)
Share your thoughts
I just got the Eminence(not with the limited ed. deck but the torah bright solid purple with white and purple bottom). WOW! seriously such a smooth ride. cuts easily across the crusty stuff and gildes through pow but still packs a pop through the park. Couldn't be happier. The eminence bindings are pretty sick too, although I am a little sketchy about the plastic gold clips on the bindings.. a bit too glam.
Roxy has really stepped up their game with the new technology. Burton its time to catch back up!