Unbelievable performance and a contribution to a better world—both feel good.
- Banana-traction (BTX) combines reverse camber between the feet and zero camber (flat) under feet for enhanced feel of the board and overall performance
- Magne-Traction (MTX) is a wavy edge design providing superior edge contact and edge hold on all snow conditions
- FG3 core combines soft-flexing aspen with superlight, yet strong palonia wood for consistent flex and explosive pop when you need it
- True twin shape makes riding switch easier than tying your boots
- Lightning fast and wax-loving sintered 9900 base glides on snow and is easy to maintain
- Vectran fiber tops the core for added pop and dampens vibration, which maintains a lively board no matter how much or how hard you ride
- A portion of sales go to the United Nations Children�s Fund (UNICEF)
Share your thoughts
I just got the Eminence(not with the limited ed. deck but the torah bright solid purple with white and purple bottom). WOW! seriously such a smooth ride. cuts easily across the crusty stuff and gildes through pow but still packs a pop through the park. Couldn't be happier. The eminence bindings are pretty sick too, although I am a little sketchy about the plastic gold clips on the bindings.. a bit too glam.
Roxy has really stepped up their game with the new technology. Burton its time to catch back up!