Go get it girl.
- Banana-traction (BTX) combines reverse camber between the feet and zero camber (flat) under feet for enhanced feel of the board and overall performance
- Magne-Traction (MTX) is a wavy edge design providing superior edge contact and edge hold on all snow conditions
- FG3 core combines soft-flexing aspen with superlight, yet strong palonia wood for consistent flex and explosive pop when you need it
- True twin shape makes riding switch easier than tying your boots
- Lightning fast and wax-loving sintered 9900 base glides on snow and is easy to maintain
- Vectran fiber tops the core for added pop and dampens vibration, which maintains a lively board no matter how much or how hard you ride
Share your thoughts
wicked fun ride
tried this board out in canada last season and thought it was awesome - and seconded, def not only a pipe board. Real poppy and fun to ride anywhere.
Just ordered it from dogfunk for this season in Aus (5-day delivery from America--What!?!), so haven't tried it yet, but I'm definitely pumped
Congrats Torah for winning GOLD in the Olympics this year! A much deserved win for an amazing athlete.
This board is more than just a pipe board though, it'll perform at any level of riding.
my wife rode a similar board that was 154cm...
my wife rode a similar board that was 154cm and felt very good on it. This board is available in 152 or 155 -- what do you think? Better to go up or down?
It really depends... Where are you at and what type of terrain does your wife ride most often?
Roxy Eminence BTX Snowboard
Looks like a well rounded board to hit the slopes on. I'm confident in buying one :)