A snowboard that needs a bigger room for all its trophies.
You can't call the Roxy Women's Eminence C2 BTX Snowboard a spotlight-hogger--the spotlight just seems to find its own way to this board. This makes sense, of course: it's the board Torah Bright rides to the superpipe podium year after year, and it's crafted with the finest technology available. And, naturally, Roxy's use of highly sustainable, eco-conscious production facilities only makes the board's ride feel even better.
- C2 BTX design blends Banana Technology, Magnetraction, and C2 Power Banana to create a poppy, smooth, ride that feels stable even at top speed
- Columbian Gold core technology uses light, fast-growing timber to produce a resilient core that is 30% lighter than a traditional wood core
- True Twin shape means the Eminence flies, spins, takes off, and lands equally well switch or regular
- Vectran Fiber liquid crystal polymer within the board offers an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio, dampens vibrations, and resists hard impact
- Sintered 9900 base stands up to the toughest abuse and absorbs wax easily (Care to go faster, anyone?)
- Bombproof 5 SW exterior sidewalls are laminated to five internal wood layers for a totally bombproof construction
- Transworld Snowboarding has blessed the Eminence with a Good Wood award again for the 2010 season