Winningest board for the winner in you.
- Symmetrical true twin lets you fly, spin, take off, and land equally well switch or regular
- Bombproof 5 SW exterior sidewalls are laminated to five internal wood layers for a totally bombproof construction
- Columbian Gold core technology uses light, fast-growing timber to produce a resilient core that is 30% lighter than a traditional wood core
- Bio Plastic Beans topsheet is made from beans for earth-friendliness, but also gives you the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any topsheet in the industry
- Vectran Fiber liquid crystal polymer within the board offers an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio, dampens vibrations, and resists hard impact
- Sintered 9900 base stands up to the toughest abuse and absorbs wax easily
Share your thoughts
How can i buy this snowboard if i live in...
How can i buy this snowboard if i live in Russia ?
Unfortunately we cannot ship Roxy out of the United States. It is not up to us and is in the control of the manufacturer so I'm betting there aren't other retailers that can either. I would contact Roxy directly to see if there is a work-around.
I have this board and am wondering if I...
I have this board and am wondering if I need to wax it? I know the new lib techs don't need to be waxed. Thanks.
Yes, you need to wax it.
Roxy eminence vs Roxy Envi vs Rossignol...
Roxy eminence vs Roxy Envi vs Rossignol Diva?
Intermediate rider who has outgrown her beginners board. Wants to be a more aggressive rider (stronger carves) and even do jumps (not park). Thanks so much!
Hey Jennifer, I really like what Rossignol has done for their rocker/camber shape... so I like the Diva!