Winningest board for the winner in you.
The Roxy Women's Eminence C2 BTX Snowboard has a fancy name to go along with its status as the board Torah Bright rides into the spotlight and onto the podium. But what to all those letters and numbers mean? C2 BTX design blends Banana Technology (rocker between the feet), C2 Power Banana (camber at the tip and tail), and Magne-Traction (serrated edges for catlike grip) to create a poppy, smooth, ride that feels stable even at top speed. There you have it. And to top it off, the Eminence is created using sustainable materials at Roxy's highly eco-conscious production facilities.
- Symmetrical true twin lets you fly, spin, take off, and land equally well switch or regular
- Bombproof 5 SW exterior sidewalls are laminated to five internal wood layers for a totally bombproof construction
- Columbian Gold core technology uses light, fast-growing timber to produce a resilient core that is 30% lighter than a traditional wood core
- Bio Plastic Beans topsheet is made from beans for earth-friendliness, but also gives you the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any topsheet in the industry
- Vectran Fiber liquid crystal polymer within the board offers an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio, dampens vibrations, and resists hard impact
- Sintered 9900 base stands up to the toughest abuse and absorbs wax easily
Share your thoughts
How can i buy this snowboard if i live in...
How can i buy this snowboard if i live in Russia ?
Unfortunately we cannot ship Roxy out of the United States. It is not up to us and is in the control of the manufacturer so I'm betting there aren't other retailers that can either. I would contact Roxy directly to see if there is a work-around.
I have this board and am wondering if I...
I have this board and am wondering if I need to wax it? I know the new lib techs don't need to be waxed. Thanks.
Yes, you need to wax it.
Roxy eminence vs Roxy Envi vs Rossignol...
Roxy eminence vs Roxy Envi vs Rossignol Diva?
Intermediate rider who has outgrown her beginners board. Wants to be a more aggressive rider (stronger carves) and even do jumps (not park). Thanks so much!
Hey Jennifer, I really like what Rossignol has done for their rocker/camber shape... so I like the Diva!