A slim-fit, stormproof snowboard pant with Gore-Tex 2-layer fabric, inner thigh vents, and chic style.
The Roxy Women's Espionage Pant has no problem withstanding stormy winter weather when you plow through waist deep snow, rip down freshly-groomed lines, and spray spring corn on your friends. Its waterproof breathable Gore-Tex 2-layer shell fabric, fully taped seams, and YKK Aquaguard zippers seal out the elements so you stay comfortable and dry during epic resort storm days. Mesh-lined inner thigh vents ditch excess heat during nonstop top-to-bottom runs while its slim fit flatters your curves and lets the guys know you're a rippin' chick and not a dude. Boot gaiters with Lycra stretch panels prevent wet snow from creeping up your leg while multiple external zippered pockets hold your snack money, lip balm, and car key.
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex 2-layer ripstop shell fabric, fully taped seams, and YKK Aquaguard zippers
- Ripstop nylon face fabric
- Micro-polar fleece lining at upper back and knees
- Slim fit
- Mesh-lined inner thigh vents
- High back waistband, yoga band waist gaiter
- Hook-and-loop waist adjusters
- PU taffeta boot gaiters with Lycra stretch panel
- Zip bottom leg gussets
- Zip hand, back, and lower leg pockets
Share your thoughts
Great color, great fit
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'm 5'8", 140lbs and the size large fits perfectly over a pair of hot chilly fleece pants or other spandex layer. I tried the medium first and it looked great but just too tight over a layer. I also have long legs and they are the perfect length with my snowboard boots. The sulphur spring color is exactly what I wanted, pretty and bright but not painful to look at! They don't slide down too far when I sit (and have some sort of connection that I haven't tried yet for your jacket), and so far have kept me warm. I haven't worn them on a cold day yet but I am confident in their durability and water proofness. Love them!