Don't get bogged down with the Homeschool Everglade Women's Snowboard Jacket on. QuikTech fabric breathes while keeping you protected from the elements so you stay dry all day. Thinsulate insulation helps maintain warmth on cold mornings, and underarm vents prevent you from overheating when the sun comes out.
- QuikTech 10K-rated face fabric fights off moisture and breathes to keep you dry
- 80g in the body and 60g in the sleeves of QTI1 Thinsulate insulation keeps you warm when temps dip
- Satin lining slides on smoothly and sherpa fleece lined collar keeps your neck cozy
- Extra long slim fit is tailored for a woman's body and has extra length for added coverage and a street-style look
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- 3-way adjustable hood fits securely on your head
- Stowaway powder skirt keeps snow from going up your back
- Adjustable cuffs with internal hand hammocks prevent snow from going up your sleeves
- Two hand pockets, a goggle pocket, and an internal media pocket store essentials, and a sleeve pass pocket provides easy access to your season pass
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This is a great fitting jacket because it is very long. I am tall and many jackets fit me short forcing me up go up in size. This jacket not only fits and looks great but also is very technical and durable.