Fierce weather protection meets potent style.
QuikTech 5-K waterproofing and 60-gram all-over insulation make the Roxy Girls' Hibiscus Pant ready to ride when the weather starts acting up. But it's the traditional 5-pocket jean styling and a regular fit that really help the Hibiscus Pant to blossom.
- QuikTech 5,000mm waterproofing and breathability provides adequate weather protection and ventilation for most days
- DWR (durable water repellant) treatment provides the pant with additional moisture-resistance which causes it to bead up and roll off
- Critical seam taping seals out moisture along the pant's longest and most vulnerable seams
- 60-gram synthetic insulation throughout the pant provides comfortable warmth in most temperatures
- Lined with taffeta fabric to make the pant easy to slide on and off while providing next-to-skin comfort
- Regular fit has a straight-leg silhouette with just the right amount of room for layering and movement
- External waistband adjustment dials in a customized fit with easy-to-grab pull tabs
- Finishing details include gaiters with boot-lace hooks, lift-ticket loop at waist, and branded accents throughout
Share your thoughts
Nice pant, nice fit, nice price.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these pants in black for my 12-year-old daughter; she wore them for 2 weeks of ski, and sledding over the holidays and no complaints. She likes the side tabs at the waist for a slimmer fit, and the fact that they're not too bulky. The temps were below freezing and she was never cold.