Because a gazillion wool sweaters one day and not enough layers the next is no way to spend the season.
- Polyester insulation keeps your core ultra-warm so you don't have to take a trip to the lodge after each run
- Water-resistant fabric and taped critical seams help protect you from the wet when you take a sudden digger
- Breathable fabric and mesh-lined underarm vents keep you cool and comfortable
- A powder skirt and Lycra cuffs keep the snow out when you're mowing on some pow
- A smooth taffeta lining makes it easy to layer underneath
- A comfy, insulated hood removes for super-sunny days
- Multiple external and internal pockets stash your spare goggles, tunes, lip balm, season pass, and other small essentials
Share your thoughts
Been using for 2 seasons, only rips are from zooming past tree branches!
Do not listen to the size chart. I ordered a large based on the dimensions given by the size chart. I'm right between a medium and a small in both waist and hips, so I figured going up a size would be better than down, but that was a mistake. I am swimming in it and clearly could have gotten a medium. But now, dogfunk is out of size M, and I'm stuck with a large that I have to return and I have to start over again on looking for a jacket, plus I'm out the return shipping cost.
Really liked this jacket when I got it, I got the black and white polka dots and stripes. After only 20 days on the mountain the jacket began to come undone at the side seams. I think its from walking with my board and it rubbing against the jacket. I sewed it back together but I don't know how long that is going to hold or if its waterproof. This jacket would be fine for an occasional rider, but I need something that will withstand everyday riding. This jacket does fit well and is very warm, easy to layer and has plenty of pockets, its just not for me.
Hello, I don't know, what size will approach...
Hello, I don't know, what size will approach me more, S or M. Could you specify length on shoulders and hips for S and M?