Because a gazillion wool sweaters one day and not enough layers the next is no way to spend the season.
Toss on the Roxy Women's Jet Insulated Jacket and quit being either an overstuffed marshmallow or a sad, shivering mess on the slopes. You never quite seem to get your layering just right but, with this cozy, insulated jacket, you can just wear a warm baselayer.
- Polyester insulation keeps your core ultra-warm so you don't have to take a trip to the lodge after each run
- Water-resistant fabric and taped critical seams help protect you from the wet when you take a sudden digger
- Breathable fabric and mesh-lined underarm vents keep you cool and comfortable
- A powder skirt and Lycra cuffs keep the snow out when you're mowing on some pow
- A smooth taffeta lining makes it easy to layer underneath
- A comfy, insulated hood removes for super-sunny days
- Multiple external and internal pockets stash your spare goggles, tunes, lip balm, season pass, and other small essentials
Share your thoughts
Been using for 2 seasons, only rips are from zooming past tree branches!
Do not listen to the size chart. I ordered a large based on the dimensions given by the size chart. I'm right between a medium and a small in both waist and hips, so I figured going up a size would be better than down, but that was a mistake. I am swimming in it and clearly could have gotten a medium. But now, dogfunk is out of size M, and I'm stuck with a large that I have to return and I have to start over again on looking for a jacket, plus I'm out the return shipping cost.
Really liked this jacket when I got it, I got the black and white polka dots and stripes. After only 20 days on the mountain the jacket began to come undone at the side seams. I think its from walking with my board and it rubbing against the jacket. I sewed it back together but I don't know how long that is going to hold or if its waterproof. This jacket would be fine for an occasional rider, but I need something that will withstand everyday riding. This jacket does fit well and is very warm, easy to layer and has plenty of pockets, its just not for me.
Hello, I don't know, what size will approach...
Hello, I don't know, what size will approach me more, S or M. Could you specify length on shoulders and hips for S and M?