Don't just be warm—be hot.
- Polyester micro twill face fabric with DWR finish sheds the initial hit of moisture to keep you dry when you're blessed with fresh snow
- Critical seams are taped to stop wet stuff from slinking in through the stitching in highly exposed areas
- Breathable embossed taffeta lining is silky smooth so it's easy to slide this jacket on over your baselayers
- QTI2 insulation (120g around your torso, 100g in the sleeves, and 40g in the hood) keep body heat right where you need it while optimizing mobility
- Regular fit is balanced and easy to wear—it's not too tight and not too baggy
- Mesh-lined underarm vents get rid of excess heat when you're working up a sweat
- Removable, adjustable hood keeps the snow off your head
- Hide-away powder skirt and a loop-and-snap jacket-to-pants attachment system prevent stray snow from flying up your backside
- Adjustable cuffs and wrist gaiters mean snow won't get packed into your sleeves if you face plant into waist-deep powder
- A grip of pocket space, including a sleeve pass pocket, an internal media and goggle pocket, and generous hand pockets keep you organized
- Glove loops prevent your gloves from falling to their deaths as a result of lift-ride fumbles
Share your thoughts
Is the microline plaid more pink or red?...
Is the microline plaid more pink or red? I can't really tell in the pic.
The microline plaid is going to be more of a pink than a red.
Bought this jacket for my daughter. She loves it. Very warm and looks great. Colors are more vibrant in person, beautiful jacket.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
My daughter loves this jacket. She wore it on the slopes 2 times and never complained about being cold on 30 degree and windy days. Jacket was dry as well after a day of learning to snowboard.
Love this jacket. Went up to board today for the first time in 2yrs (east coast winter has been well...AWFUL lately!) and bit it a bunch of times the first hour getting back into it....stayed warm in 30 degree weather...stayed dry as well....only thing i wish was i got an XL instead of a L bc i like baggier jackets and to have more room around the pant area...i wore SM base-layer and a M mid layer and fit good tho but lost that extra space i like but other than that it fits perfectly...5'8 135lbs...fit is regular with no hip curve which usually is a drawback for me! Service was awesome and i recommend this!!!!!!!
This Jacket Is Great!!!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This jacket is amazing!! I love it so much! It keeps me so warm! I havent yet taken it to the slopes, but it's kept me dry in my winter excursions so far! Also, I got the thief of heart color and it looks brilliant! I always get complements on it, and it really stands out! Great jacket! Only problem is since it has so much white It gets dirty kind of fast.