Just add snow.
Get your legs into the Roxy Women's Lightning Pants when you want a laid-back look and enough shred-ready tech to keep you dry and warm when you're exploring the resort or lapping the park. All you'll need is a little fresh snow and enough time away from work and school to head to the mountain.
- Polyester micro twill with DWR finish sheds the initial onslaught of moisture to keep you drier longer
- 60g QTI1 insulation stands between you and the cold so you won't freeze on chilly lift rides or while you're waiting at the top for the rest of your crew
- Lightweight nylon taffeta lining is silky-smooth and helps this jacket slide on easily over your baselayers
- Regular fit is balanced and comfortable without being too baggy or too tight
- Mesh-lined vents get rid of moist, overheated air
- Snap closures at the bottom of the legs give you quick access for on-the-move boot adjustments, and they hold your hems off the ground to prevent wear
- Internal gaiters and lace hooks stop snow from blowing up your legs
- Loop-and-snap attachment system hooks your pants up with your jacket so snow can't get in