Just right for winter riding.
- QuickTech 10,000 and fully taped seams fight moderate winter storms and keep wetness from infiltrating your pants when you rest in the park
- Mesh-lined vents dump excess heat
- Cargo pockets stash snacks
- Cuff-saver lift system for walking across slushy parking lots
Share your thoughts
Good, but there are definitely better
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've had 2 pairs of these pants, and while they keep me warm and dry, the seem on the right hip always rips! And it's not like it rips after a while, it rips within the first 5 times of wearing the pants! I buy the appropriate size, and have even gone a size up. It's just the pants and faulty seems. Sadly, I feel like I'm going to have to return them.
I purchased these in XL because the Burton pants I currently have in large are more snug then I like, however, I couldn't even get these buttoned.
These are huge
At 5'1" and 120 pounds, I cinched the waist down all the way on these and they still fell straight to the ground. I've never seen pants so big before. I didn't even want to try an XS, I just sent them back for a refund.
My ladyfriend loves these
My girlfriend loves 'em. She's been out with them in some solid weather. She's skied them on some low digit days with serious wind out in Utah with great results. No problem going first to last chair without having to pop in for a warm up or any suffering on the chair back up.