The Roxy Women's Norfolk Boots easily tempt you with high-class style, wrap-around belt details, faux fur trim, and a stellar price that doesn't clean you out.
- Weathered faux suede uppers with faux fur trim and convertible fold-down shafts supply high-end, versatile boots to wear to work or out with friends
- Wrap-around belt details and faux suede Roxy logo tab with metal studs add a touch of chic style
- Footbed linings offer cozy comfort and light warmth
- Padded insoles lend support, cushioning, and comfort while you walk around town or the mountain village
- Inside zippers make for easy on-and-off
- Flexible TPR boxed unit bottoms provide a touch of height and solid support
Share your thoughts
Great boot! Looks great, true to fit, comfy. I liked them so much I now have them in Black and Brown.
Norfolks are stylee and warm but size up!
Great boots but order a .5 size up (wear an 8, ordered an 8 and its a little too tight for comfort) to compensate for the faux fur lining on the inside of the boot. The height is perfect for the stylee below-the-knee high fashion boot. The rounded-toe gives the style a little bit of a femme motorcycle look but no matter what you wear em with, they look great. The faux fur peaks out the top giving it a winter look so I won't be able to rock these at a summer event which is fine...all the more reason to go shoe-shopping again! All in all, I give these a thumbs up for fashion and function...just need to be mindful of the sizing.