Simplicity always works.
- Polyester micro twill face fabric with DWR finish sheds the initial hit of moisture to keep you dry when you're blessed with fresh snow
- Critical seams are taped to stop wet stuff from slinking in through the stitching in highly exposed areas
- Breathable embossed taffeta lining is silky smooth so it's easy to slide this jacket on over your baselayers
- QTI2 insulation (120g around your torso, 100g in the sleeves, and 40g in the hood) keep body heat right where you need it while optimizing mobility
- Regular fit is balanced and easy to wear—it's not too tight and not too baggy
- Mesh-lined underarm vents get rid of excess heat when you're working up a sweat
- Three-way adjustable hood keeps the snow off your head and gives you a custom fit
- Hide-away powder skirt and a loop-and-snap jacket-to-pants attachment system prevent stray snow from flying up your backside
- Adjustable cuffs and wrist gaiters mean snow won't get packed into your sleeves if you face-plant into waist-deep powder
- A grip of pocket space, including a sleeve pass pocket, an internal media and goggle pocket, and generous hand pockets keep you organized
- Glove loops prevent your gloves from falling to their deaths during lift-ride fumbling
Share your thoughts
Ripped, strings hanging, cheaply made
Disappointed in this jacket. I've only worn it a few times and while on the mountain Sunday my boyfriend says aw babe your jacket is ripped. The white polyfill is hanging out now. What the heck, and I was all upset and he's like it's not even in a stress area... This is on the side bottom. Very noticeable. I had noticed the time before some threads hanging from the arm so I cut that but this is absolutely unacceptable... Like he said its roxy, what do you expect? Get a better one.