Sleek and slim.
- Polyester melange dobby with DWR finish sheds the initial onslaught of moisture to keep you drier longer
- Lightweight taffeta lining is silky-smooth and helps this jacket slide on easily over your baselayers
- Slim fit is is streamlined and modern
- Mesh-lined vents get rid of moist, overheated air
- Snap closures at the bottom of the legs give you quick access for on-the-move boot adjustments, and they hold your hems off the ground to prevent wear
- Internal gaiters and lace hooks stop snow from blowing up your legs
- Lockdown closure system ensures that your waist snaps don't pop open unexpectedly
Share your thoughts
Love these bad boys! Extremely comfortable, perfect baggy to slim fit ratio. I'm 5'5" about 125lbs and I'm rockin a medium, they're a little thinner than normal snow pants, so I definitely recommend wearing a base layer underneath, especially if you run cold.
I am interested in this pant. Is it insulated...
I am interested in this pant. Is it insulated and does it have padding at the knees?
Should've read between the lines...
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I was surprised by how thin these pants are. I live where it doesn't get much colder than 20 degrees (F)...so when I read "if the temperature drops really low, just slide these pants on over a heavyweight baselayer to keep you warm and toasty",I thought they meant much colder than 20 degrees (in terms of places that have snow, I don't consider that very low). I don't live in America, so it would have been really difficult to return them,so I had to invest in a particularly high quality baselayer to wear these pants for their intended use. That said, the pants fit and look great.
Style For Days
I've had these pants for the last couple of years, and they've lasted through some tough riding! Love them :) great fit. pretty true to size.