You want to be super warm and dry this season. Layering a puffy vest under a weatherproof shell is bulky and lame, freezing in a wet puffy isn't any fun, and freezing in a dry shell is equally as bad. The Roxy Ready Jacket mixes 600-fill down and a QuickTech 20,000 membrane so you get both warmth and dryness no matter how bad the storm is.
- QuickTech 20,000 membrane fights the nastiest winter storms and also lets excess hot air out so you won't feel stuffy
- 100% Recycled polyester stretch fabric over the membrane remains comfortable and earth-friendly
- 600-Fill duck down boosts warmth
- Removable powder skirt means you can wear this jacket downtown without excess waist-bulk
- Zippered, mesh-lined vents dump excess heat when you hike in the park
- Internal Lycra cuffs with thumbholes bridge the wrist gap
- Regular fit means you have plenty of room to move