Strap in in a flash with the Dash.
You may have many reasons for wanting to strap into your snowboard binding quickly when you get off the lift, and the Roxy Women's Rock It Dash Snowboard Binding accommodates them all. Whether you're trying to keep up with skier friends (we won't get into whether you'd really want to do this or not), putting some distance between you and the creepy dirtbag you rode up with, or you simply have better things to do than sit around in the snow, the Dash gets the job done with a rear-entry reclining highback that will have you on your way in no time.
- Rock-it entry system uses a cable and quick-flip lever so you slip in (and out) and lock down (and unlock) quickly
- Auto-release button makes it easy to step in and out of binding without fully releasing the strap, as well as release tension on the inverse seam ankle strap when you're in line and on the lift
- Symmetric highback is cored for light weight and tuned flex, and features five-position forward lean and full EVA padding
- Full-EVA footbed includes shock pads in heel and toe for comfort
- 3D contoured ankle strap conforms to your boot
- Minimalist toe strap fits your boot like a second skin with a large, flexible surface area