Beat them down the mountain.
- Ultralight aluminum baseplate offers maximum energy transfer and responsiveness
- Full-coverage EVA cushioning under and on top of the baseplate cushions your foot, dampens vibrations, and evenly distributes pressure
- Tool-free toe and ankle strap levers make adjustments a breeze
- 3D contoured ankle strap and form-fitting toe strap offer a secure, comfortable fit
- Chair Lift Relief buckle lets you loosen the straps on your attached foot without losing your board
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These are def an upgrade from my last tech-nines. Love the 'Flow' type technology of these with the added bonus of the 'popped up' strap when releasing the back. Can't wait to get a few storms so I can start shredding on these bad boys!
How did I EVER ride without these bindings??
There are no words to describe how much I LOVE these bindings. One word that comes to mind is EPIC!!
I have a Roxy board and now Roxy bindings... I am a very satisfied Roxy customer. And the price at Dogfunk was OUTSTANDING!! Thanks Dogfunk!! :)
I will always be a loyal customer. You guys rock!!
Awesome bindings. Quick in and out with the drop down highbacks. I love this more then the flows since the straps on the bindings pop up when you release the highbacks giving you more wiggle room to put your feet in or out. When you are ready to go just lock down the binding and the straps tighten back up.
One problem, sometimes I want to be the lazy snowboarder sitting down to strap in.... can't really do that with these bindings