Ready to roll without the fussing and fumbling.
You're totally glad you switched from skiing to snowboarding, except for one thing: how long it takes to get sliding once you get off the lift. Toss your old binding and screw on the Roxy Rock-it Roll Snowboard Binding, which features a super-easy rear entry that will have you rockin' and rollin' in no time flat.
- High Speed Entry/Exit reclining highback makes 'strapping in' obsolete; just step in, flip the lever, and go
- Symmetric RX SI highback features five-position forward lean
- Glass-reinforced nylon baseplate is canted 1.5 degrees to complement your body's natural alignment, delivering more power with less strain
- EVA-wrapped highback pad and full-coverage, contoured EVA with enhanced vibration dampening underfoot make for a comfortable ride
- Asymmetric Slim Fit ankle strap offers control without pinching or binding
- Minimalist, cored-out toe strap conforms easily to your boot
- Microbuckle ratchet includes lever you can flip to release some tension on the binding during a chairlift ride without letting go altogether
- Tool-free adjustments on straps and size-adjustable highback get everything just-so
- Comes with multi-disc for 4-hole and 3-hole insert patterns